Charge Gaige Grosskreutz
What should he be charged with?
Well he at least arguably tried to kill Kyle. He had a gun pulled out. He knew Kyle was going to the police. His friend said he regretted not killing Kyle.
So, in non-technical-ese:
- trying to kill kyle
- false surrender?
- endangerment? was he being responsible with that gun?
- what about just HAVING the gun?
and isn't he an organizer?
- recklessly endangering EVERYONE involved in rioting
- organizing rioting
- what was he doing in Kenosha? He's a Wisconsin resident, yes, but why in Kenosha?
isn't he an organizer?
- pic of him earlier painting stuff in the street?
- speaking after the incident at an antifa rally
- The third who was shot (& survived) is Gaige Grosskreutz, 26. He's a member of the People’s Revolution Movement. He was filmed chasing after the teen w/a pistol. He was shot at close-range in the upper arm. He has a criminal record that includes being intoxicated & armed w/a gun
- The People's Revolution Movement of Milwaukee calling for rioting and violence on their Facebook page. Our boy lefty the Kenosha commie (Gaige Grosskreutz) is a member of this group. Facebook allows organizing for felony criminal activities. It's OK if it's commies apparently.
- lied on CNN, records show probably wasn't allowed to have a gun and had outstanding fines too https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/gaige-grosskreutz-shot-arm-kenosha-carrying-gun-claimed-nothing-wrong-evidence-indicates-not-case/
Grosskreutz should be removed from his university
it's what they try to do.
but which one is it?
Grosskreutz is a senior at Northland College in Ashland and has an anticipated graduation date of December 2020, according to the registrar’s office at the college. (link)