Qua policy notes
As Qua is a freely accessible system for everyone, it will attract some people who just want to post a link to a poker site, their own business website or other content that doesn't really belong here.
This document reflects our current policy on how we deal with these things and other measures we take to protect legitimate users, both in automatic and manual ways.
Last update: 2020-08-04
Table of Contents
- Inactive user accounts are automatically removed after 6 months.
- We apply manual user silencing when appropriate
- Silenced users will be removed after 3 months
Inactive user accounts are automatically removed after 6 months.
If users create an account and do not post anything for 6 months, the user account will be automatically purged from the system. This has two effects:
- we keep the active user count real and have a good indication of population size;
- you can make sure your account will be deleted if you remove all your content on purpose; (you can always contact us to request immediate removal if you want)
Since new user registration is so easy the loss of the account-name is not that intrusive.
We apply manual user silencing when appropriate
Apart from possible automated systems, we do apply manual user silencing when we think this is appropriate. Typically this happens when the post contains content that is obviously unsollicited marketing or link spam.
That said, we may make mistakes. If so, get in contact and we will resolve the situation.
Silenced users will be removed after 3 months
If users are silenced for some reason, their account will be removed after 3 months in that state.
- Created first draft