Byte for your thoughts is a collection of my programing related ideas and experiences. You can expect posts here to be opinionated and subjective in style, medium to long in length and not tied down to any one technology or language.
I believe internet is already full of quality coding tutorials, so I won't be writing those. I don't have a language, framework or technology to sell, so I won't be doing that either. Lastly, after entire days of looking at text on screens I still haven't had enough of words so my posts will be mostly prose. No flashy images, no cat memes, no pop-up adds.
In interest of full disclosure, I am partial to clickbaity titles, bad puns and occasional emoji overdose 💊🧠🌈.
If any of this seems interesting to you, here are a few ways to stay notified of future posts:
- Subscribe to this blog's RSS feed.
- In fediverse you can follow
@email@example.com this blog.
- Or follow me on Mastodon.
For details on my professional career check out my life's changelog. If that doesn't satisfy your curiosity, here's some trivia about me:
- My name is Josip Antoliš, I usually go by
antoliusonline. I got that nickname before Unicode was ubiquitous enough for me to reliably write my name.
- My wife's infected me with her love of traveling. We've seen most of Europe by now, though she'd school me for being so optimistic in my count. Our base of operations is Zagreb, Croatia.
- I'm a science fiction and fantasy fan. At one point I was involved with a local Star Trek fan association in an official capacity.